Quality and Quantity
It’s a delicate balance between quantity and quality of leads. You need experts that understand online and on-ground student recruitment and meeting enrollment and cost per enrollment goals. You need experts that are proactive, regularly optimizing your campaign based on real-time data.
Greenwood Hall, in partnership with enCircle Media, specializes in performance-based interactive and traditional lead acquisition programs. Leads are provided on a cost per lead and cost per action basis, utilizing proprietary web portals, select publisher partners, search engines, traditional media and recruiters to deliver measurable results. We are publisher agnostic – we work with publishers based on overall performance and performance for specific academic programs.
We provide a comprehensive suite of competitively priced interactive media services with exhaustive attention to quality control and full transparency, ensuring that your brand’s identity is maintained and enhanced.
We provide you with qualified leads through the following services:
- Education portals (pay-per-lead). Working with over 150 of the top online education publishers, as well as our own portals, we develop campaigns based on your unique needs. Your campaign is regularly optimized based on lead volume, lead scoring, lead disposition and conversion data. We create and test custom landing pages to optimize form completion rates.
- Search engine marketing (pay-per-click). We have relationships with the major search engines, allowing us to ensure optimum placement for top keywords to generate highly qualified leads. Our services include landing page and competitive analysis, keyword research, required custom copywriting, bid management optimization and extensive reporting.
- Micro site development. We develop, maintain and optimize a dedicated site to educate your prospects and to generate leads.
- Search engine optimization. A systematic approach to optimize your Web site’s organic search rankings, including keyword analysis and feedback, meta data and page title creation, creation of link backs to your site, submission to top search engines and directories, development of site maps for search engine spiders and site analytics.
- Social media. We utilize social media sites to develop your brand organically, build community and to collaborate with prospects and students.
- Brand advertising. Campaigns to increase your brand awareness utilizing behavioral, contextual, demographic and geographic targeting.
- Traditional media and outreach. Direct response television, radio and print campaigns, military and community college recruitment programs for lead generation, name recognition and branding.