Support Your Students 24/7
Online and non-traditional programs provide your students with the opportunity to learn on their schedule from anywhere. But, these non-traditional students often have financial or technical questions after your normal business hours and don’t have the time or the persistence to resolve these often minor issues on your traditional schedule. The end result is these otherwise minor issues become major obstacles that can lead to poor academic performance or drop outs.
Greenwood Hall’s 24/7 Student Concierge Service provides your students with professional support for a wide range of issues including financial aid, student payments, password resets, portal support, registration assistance, career assistance, and guidance when they need it most, maximizing learning outcomes, improving retention and student satisfaction. All calls are recorded and available for review for quality control and ongoing training.
Student Concierge Counselor Role
A Student Service Counselor’s role includes:
- Helping students solve simple issues that might be delaying or preventing them from turning in an assignment, attending class or registering.
- Being an advocate for the student and creating a vital link between the student and campus resources.
Motivation and Guidance
- Relating student life goals to school program.
- Helping students remove all obstacles and objections.
- Motivating students to persist.
A Friendly, Supportive Voice
- Reinforcing institutional core values and enhancing student satisfaction through each communication
How We Can Help Your Students
Our student service counselors’ act as a liaison for your students, answering questions and providing support for these and many other student service issues…
- Career service and tutorial referrals.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Support.
- Basic registration questions.
- Available campus services.
- Completing their Application for Admission.
- Microsoft Office.
- Account balance questions.
- Password resets and technical support.
- Basic financial aid questions.